Google has released a new set of guidelines for website owners and developers, focusing on speed, security and mobile-friendliness.
The search engine giant says that site speed is now a ranking factor for all users, regardless of device. This means that if your site is slow, it could be pushed down the search results.
Google also says that HTTPS encryption is now “essential” for all websites. If your site doesn’t use HTTPS, you may see a warning in the Chrome browser starting in October.
HTTPS encryption not only protects your users’ data, but it also helps improve your site’s ranking in Google search. The company says that sites using HTTPS can expect a “slight” ranking boost.
Finally, Google is now using mobile-friendliness as a ranking factor for all users, regardless of device. This means that if your site isn’t optimised for mobile, it could be pushed down the search results.
To help make your site more mobile-friendly, Google recommends using responsive design, ensuring that your content is easily accessible on all devices. You should also consider using AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) to improve loading times on mobile devices.
1. Make sure your site is mobile-friendly
2. Use unique, keyword-rich titles and descriptions
3. Optimize your website for voice search
4. Improve your website’s loading speed
5. Increase your website’s security
6. Publish high-quality content regularly
7. Promote your website on social media
8. Invest in online advertising
9. Analyze your website traffic and user behavior data
Check out the website
Подробнее о том где заказать продвижение сайта.